All GSK needed to do last year was run 2 POA meetings, 1 launch meeting, conduct training on selling skills, account planning, product knowledge, managed markets and negotiation skills. If this wasn’t ambitious enough, leadership threw in the need to get a baseline across these same areas and limited time out of field to 12 days for the year. Oh yeah, budgets are cut by 15% this year, so do it on a shoestring please!
In this session, presenters from GSK who grappled with these real-life challenges will relate their journey, emphasizing the approach they used to:
• gather laser-focused data and analytics
• quickly create tailored, personalized learning plans
• enhance the precision of learning assessments
• increase engagement of sales and marketing teams
• and save a tremendous amount of T&E budget dollars using integrated learning ecosystems that centered real work to achieve real results.
Throughout the session, presenters will review facets of the integrated learning ecosystem, and current users of the ecosystem will share the positive impact these technologies have had on multiple stakeholders. By reviewing multiple practical examples, attendees will observe the benefits of tailored learning and how it can be adapted and implemented in their own organizations.