Our role in learning and development is not just to maximize learning, but also to minimize forgetting. In this learning lab, we will explore well-documented tactics that enhance learning and memory, such as:
• On-the-job application and coaching
• Time-spaced learning
• Simulated practice opportunities
• Retrieval practice and gamification
We will cover how these tactics can be easily integrated into your curriculums using a single app to help you create a culture of continuous learning while simultaneously collecting useful analytics to inform and improve future investments.
• What is the topic your workshop will cover and how is it relevant to the industry?: Using coaching tools to enhance learning, memory, and performance.
• Learning Objective 1: Attendees will learn tactics that drive learning, memory and behavior change
• Learning Objective 2: Attendees will gain insights into how a coaching app can help combat the biggest barriers to effective sales coaching
How are you planning on keeping the learners engaged during this presentation?: We will share key research on tactics that drive learning and memory, demonstrate a single tool that can be leveraged in a variety of ways to improve learning and memory and share real customer examples of how the technology has provided value.
• Session Length: 20 Minute Micro-Learning