Vicki Colman is a pharmaceutical sales training professional with over 18 years of experience and expertise in market access and patient assistance programs.
Vicki is passionate about developing pharmaceutical professionals to perform to their fullest in their current role, and to prepare them for future opportunities. This includes both account management as well as sales leadership responsibilities.
She is currently Senior Manager, Sales Training at LEO Pharma where her focus is on Dermatology training for market and patient access and compliance. Since joining LEO in 2017 Vicki partnered with Informa and the LEO Corporate Account Management team to create a comprehensive market access curriculum and coaching guide. From 2015-2017 Vicki developed and delivered training to the Market Access teams at Bayer. She has completed many account management development and industry training courses, including Yukon, Decision Resources Group, CMR Institute and Brooks Group.
LTEN involvement includes:
• LTEN Member of the Year; Practitioner 2016
• Advisory Council Member of LTEN since its inception
• LTEN Annual Conference panel member, facilitator and workshop lead on various topics from assessment best practices panel in 2008, Field Sales Trainer roles 2014 and curriculum development 2016
• 2017 & 2018 LTEN Conference Volunteer Event Lead
• LTEN Team Finalist 2016 for deployment of Patient Focused Interaction selling model at Bayer
• FOCUS magazine journal contributor and member of the Editorial Board
This speaker's sessions: